Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FRIENDS or not

Friends are a wonderful asset to life, and if you have true Friends they will be there on your best days and on your worst days laughing and sharing the cheer of the good days and listening and being there for the worst days. I can personally say i have experienced true friends and fake friends as well as ppl who just don't care, and i want to thank a few people for being on the true friend side these are just a few there is more but these are my most recent friends that helped me get through the recent days. :,,,,, Matt you are truly my lil brother i will always be there for you for anything you need me for. Kyle an inspiration to me on how to have a life full of laughter and always seeing the lighter side of things, you always have the right thing to say and believe in me. Adam not to many people know my situation about my son who has passed away it is always a tough subject to talk about because of the memories and thoughts of the good and bad of the situation, but when you said "if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here" not to many people ever said that to me most say "that must suck but i gotta go so yeah hit me up whenever" wow some nice friendly words of wisdom....PK

No comments:

Post a Comment